Saturday 29 June 2013

I miss you.

Aku buat post ni sebab aku sayang kau. mekasih.
Well, I kindda miss this girl. The girl who made me laugh a lot. As I frusted about my homeworks, exams, she were there to cheered me up. I remember the day I was damn desperate nak hantar tasmi' tapi ustazah tak masuk kelas :/ lepas tu cari punya cari tak jumpa, but then she came and yelled "Nanieeeeeeeeeee, ustazah dekat bawaahhhh, ustazah tunggu enti ! hurry up !" girl, you don't know what was my feeling at that time.
I was like jump over the moon tahu takkkk :3 I remember the day you made my whole day with laugh and laugh and laugh. I miss your smile, your laugh, your cute lil face, I miss everything about you girlllll :/ please laaa wehhhh, you came just a few months ago with full of sudden, then, you move out with full of sudden jugak :/ pahal tak roger I :/ I remember your last word to me "ana tak pack apa lagiiiii" and immediately stand up and blah :")

And btw, jom The Wheels cuti sem 2 ni ;p you know who I meant ? jyeahhhh. Its you Ayeshaaaaaa Ramliiii ;p damn miss you k. Thanks for everything :3

No comments: